IMPORTANT TIMBERWOLVES INFORMATION
August Office Hours: 9am-1pm, Monday-Thursday
2021-2022 Course Catalog
Respondng to parent input we’ll begin online registration on July 1st. Incoming 5th graders will be able to register on August 2nd. To register please use the following steps:
*** You MUST use your parent Aspire log in! ***
Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers work best.
Sometimes in Firefox you cannot read the documents.
- All registration will be paperless this year. If you do not have access to a computer there are computers available at the county library and school.
- After all forms are completed please print or save to show proof of registration.
- 7th Grade Immunization Requirements: All 7th graders are required to have TDap and Meningococcal immunizations. Personal exemptions will be accepted by completing the required paperwork. New paperwork must be completed even if an exemption has been turned in previously. You may turn in immunizations by emailing email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring a copy to the office starting August 2nd.
- New students can pre-register at the same registration link but will need to contact MGMS to make an appointment for class scheduling, to bring in immunization records, and birth certificate.
Step 2 (8/13/21-8/31/21): Proceed to Pay My School Fees, follow instructions.
This link is also found on the MGMS website. Save your passwords so you can pay any fees throughout the school year.
- If you do not wish to pay online you may pay at the school or mail payment to Mountain Green Middle School, 6200 N. 5000 W., Mountain Green, UT 84050.
- Pay all schedule fees applicable to your student.
- Bring Fee Waiver Application to Mountain Green Middle School for approval by 9/5/21. Fee Waiver and Waiver Info
- Please remember a yearbook is not included and is an optional fee of $25.00.
- Please remember that school spirit apparel is not included, a variety of options are available.
- Please remember that donations to the PTSO may be made at any time.
Step 3: Pictures, ID Cards, Lockers, Schedules, & General Information
- Back to School Night will be August 23, 2021 from 3pm-6pm.
- Pictures will be scheduled after school begins. You do not need to purchase a photo package, however, every student will have their picture taken for the yearbook and student ID.
- Students will be able to log on to Aspire to view their schedule.
- Locker assignments for 7th and 8th graders will be available on Aspire.
- School starts August 25th. All bell schedules, maps, etc. may be found on the MGMS website.
- If interested, sign up for PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) - this is a parent group involved with volunteering and supporting MGMS.
“Life’s too short for lack of action on your part, so always be sure to make time to read, to learn, to play, and to grow a little every day. And while you do this love and serve others and be kind to one another, because that is what life is about.” -Dr. Gina Stuart