Posted Date: 07/28/2022
Children need healthy meals to learn. Morgan School District offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast costs $1.30-$1.40; lunch costs $1.95-$2.40. Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. Reduced price is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch. This packet includes an application for free or reduced price meal benefits, and a set of detailed instructions. Below are some common questions and answers to help you with the application process.
- All children in households receiving benefits from Snap (Food Stamps), the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), or the Family Employment Program (FEP), are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.
If you have other questions or need help, call Jan Holding (801) 499-7287 or email@example.com
Jan Holding RD,CD
Morgan School District
Director of Child Nutrition Services